About Moses Uganda Tours and Taxis.
Moses Uganda Tours and Taxis is a tour and safari company established to deliver an enriching and responsible holiday experience for our customers. We give our customers more than an average deal
We are specialists in tailor made safaris, what you need to do is to tell us what you want to do , where you want to go and we will get on it right away.
What we do
- Hotel and lodge reservations
- Weekend trips
- Gorilla permit bookings
- Airport transfers to your destination at affordable prices
- Choose from either 4×4’s, salon cars and vans depending on the size of the group and your preference
- Competitive prices with special discounts offered on groups and tours over a week
- Corporate or organizational special hire with a driver around Mbarara and surrounding areas
- Tailor made and flexible tours across the whole of Uganda with a dedicated driver who knows the best places to visit.
Things to do
- Visit the might Nile with spectacular view of Murchison falls
- The world’s best wild water rafting in Jinja
- Game drives on Murchison falls, Queen Elizabeth and Lake Mburo national parks.
- Boat trips on Nile and Kazinga channel with spectacular wild life and photo opportunities.
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi or Ruhengeri
- Safari drives with tree climbing lions of Ishasha, elephants and cave walks in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale and Kyambura gorge
- Chimpanzee habituation experience
- Enjoy the idyllic islands of lake Victoria and lake bunyonyi
- Visit the fort portal crates
- Visit the volcanoes and Rwanda boarder walks at mgahinga National park above Kisoro
- Hiking to the snow capped peaks of the Rwenzori Mountains.
Uganda and Rwanda are home to more than 100mammal species like elephants, buffaloes, Hyenas, Giraffes, Gorillas, Hippos, Lions, Zebras, Chimpanzees and leopards 15 monkey species and more than 20antelope species. Other species include crocodiles and snakes. You can observe animals in their nature habitat from our 4×4’s jeeps and 4×4 custom made vehicles.
Securing gorilla permits.
The following information is needed
- Full names
- Country of origin
- Passport numbers
- Cash to secure the permits
Note that gorilla permit fees differ
High season rates for non residents $600 per permit (Jan, Feb, March, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct and December and $450 low season rates for April May and November $500 (high season) and $400(low season) for Residents.
Moses Uganda Tours and Taxis Ltd
Reg No. 127449
Date of registration: 3rd Feb, 2011 but had been in the field for 10years before registration.
P.O.Box 948, Mbarara Uganda
Plot 3B Stanley Road
Next to Stanbic Bank Opposite Post office
Kashaka building, URA Offices
2nd floor room 19A
Other emails: email@example.com
Contacts: (Booking online)
Mob – +256(0)772-422-825, +256(0)752-422-825
Office: +256(0)712-933-491, 256(0)702-422-825